March 15, 2013

Wow, tears, really?

So interesting.  I sent messages to two of my friends that I was blogging here again. Both responded immediately.

K asked:

Do you want input or do you want me to listen and read?

 
Wow. It triggered quite a response in me.

I responded:

haha, good question. I think I just want someone to listen and read. Comments are fine, but I am not really looking for input per se. :) I think I just need to feel like I am being heard by someone. Since typing this response is making my eyes sting and tear, I guess I really feel like I need to be heard without how emotionally draining it is to actually have a real conversation in real time.

Interesting.


REALLY interesting. I am SHOCKED by my response. I have a lot I need to find a place for.

1 comment:

Katrin said...

I think it is additionally interesting that you found yourself shocked by such a response.

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time :-(

(any chance you can remove that CAPTCHA from commenting? I'm having a lot of challenge with it today. Please? :-) )